- Provides first-level helpdesk, telephone and desk-side support of various computer hardware and software.
- Provides the installation, configuration, and maintenance for computer software and hardware (including installing and configuring, smartphones, printers, scanners, and other peripheral devices).
- Use knowledge of hardware, software, business processes, and application systems to resolve issues and provide implementation support.
- Maintains an accurate service repair history through the creation of HelpDesk tickets, including the documenting of work history and proper issue resolution.
- Makes recommendations for servicing equipment based on this history.
- Maintains an up-to-date inventory of all of the computer hardware and software in use in company.
- Supports the infrastructure management of the local area network and wide area network, in terms of the hardware and network operating software, as well as the associated network functions such as availability of the servers, security, anti-virus/spam, printing support, inter-network connectivity, and file sharing and transfer across all platforms.
- Maintains efficient operation of the LAN/WAN, and computer hardware and software through proper setup, problem investigation, and problem resolution.
- Assists in the implementation, testing, and training of new releases of supported software.
- May be responsible for scheduling and running utilities as required for server, database, and/or application maintenance.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining user profiles in various systems, including Windows Active Directory.
- Has daily contact with peers within the IT department, and all Caljan company computer users primarily in Latvia.
- Outside the organization, the incumbent must assist in the consultation of vendors on technical aspects of software and hardware troubleshooting.
- Training sessions to company employees - on boarding and introduce new IT systems.
- Develops knowledge and understanding of the business through daily interaction with various departmental users.
- 2 years + experience with in IT industry & degree in IT;
- Preferred experience from similar position;
- Self-driven, with excellent time management skills and capable working under minimal supervision;
- Being able to communicate with people from different backgrounds
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Medical insurance;
- Personal development and career opportunities;
- Exciting challenges with in growing company;
- International colleagues;
- Salary according to qualification and experience;
- Fun and relaxed atmosphere at work place;