1) Safe navigation conditions into harbours: Marking of the port entrance and aquatic area (waters) with proper navigation signs (leading lights, spar and floating lateral buoys, fixed lateral navigation signs).
2) Protection from waves (strengthening of the coast, construction or reconstruction of piers, breakwaters).
3) Dredging works: Ensuring of minimum depth alongside the quays and access way (fairway) 2.5 m.
4) More places: Ensuring properly marked visiting mooring places for small crafts.
5) Clean environment: Ensuring of reception of waste and wastewater.
6) Security: Ensuring of 24h security (fencing, video surveillance systems etc.), Installing of safety post (heaving line, boat hook, life buoy, ladder) and fire safety equipment on the quay, ensuring of emergency kit; Elaboration of emergency evacuation plan.
7) Better services for sailors: electricity and drinking water available on the quay, service buildings and their reconstruction for washing facilities and water toilets, sauna etc., installing of lighting in the harbour area and quays.
8) Access information (stands, Wi-Fi, information boards about harbour network, their services and touristic information).
9) Expanding services: installation of slipway / crane and other yacht lifting equipment, building up of yacht storage facilities (outdoor/indoor).